(1) To work in this office is pleasant.
(2) Talking with friends is great fun.
(3) I found that to solve the problem was difficult. ただし、I found it から書き始める
(4) I think that to sleep well is necessary. ただし、I think it から書き始める
(5) It was brave (for / of) him to jump into the river to save the child.
(6) It was (nice / necessary) of him to take me to the station.
(9)Emi studied very hard. So she was tired.
＝Emi studied （ ） hard （ ） she was tired.
(10)The rabbit ran away so quickly that the lion couldn’t catch it.
=The rabbit ran away （ ）quickly （ ）the lion（ ）catch.
(1)(It) is pleasant to work in this office.
(2)(It) is great fun to talk with friends.
(3)(I found it) difficult to solve the problem.
(4)(I think it) necessary to sleep well.
(5)of He was braveと言えるのでof。
(7)This car is too expensive for me to buy.
(8)It was so cold that we weren’t able to swim.
(10)too for to