1. Today he ( ) came home at 6 p.m. He usually gets home at 8 p.m.
➊always ➋seldom ➌unexpectedly ➍eventually
2. That’s ( ) good a story to be true.
➊very ➋so ➌too ➍greatly
3. You have( ) the number of my books.
➊twice ➋double ➌two ➍second
4. I have been to Canada ( ).
➊two years ago ➋two years before ➌last two years ➍since two years
1. The all boys and girls there wear their hats.
2. The skiers were all much tired.
3. Almost the passengers felt sick on the plane.
問3 ( )内に適語を入れて、同じ意味にしなさい。
1. It was lucky that I could catch the last train.
＝( ), I could catch the last train.
2. The candidate spoke with great fluency.
＝The candidate spoke ( )( ).
3. I have never seen such a beautiful beach.
＝This is the most beautiful beach I have( ) seen.
4. We had to postpone the sports day.
＝We had to put ( ) the sports day.
問4 意味が通るように、( )内に適語を入れなさい。
1. “I like jazz.” ”( ) do I.”
2. “I can’t go.” ”( ) can I.”
3. “I don’t want to study anymore.” “Me, ( ).”
4. All is ( ) gold that glitters.
1. All the boys and girls
3. Almost all the passengers
2. very fluently
× put off it
○ put it off